Tesla, Inc. (TSLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TSLA POWR Grades
- TSLA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TSLA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TSLA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.7% of US stocks).
TSLA Stock Summary
- TSLA has a higher market value than 99.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $859,886,849,749.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 90.36, TESLA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.88%, TESLA INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TSLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRK.B, UNH, AMZN, JNJ, and V.
- Visit TSLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tesla.com.
TSLA Valuation Summary
- TSLA's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.4; this is 105.45% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 148 months, TSLA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 44.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TSLA.
TSLA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 338.82%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 784.32%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 538.22%.
The table below shows TSLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TSLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TSLA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.53% of graded US stocks.
- TSLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.859 -- ranking 39th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- WKHS, IEP, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TSLA.
The table below shows TSLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TSLA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TSLA, see our TSLA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$704.52||Average Broker Recommendation||1.84 (Hold)|
TSLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TSLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$285.21||52-week high||$414.50|
|Prev. close||$283.70||52-week low||$206.86|
|Day high||$287.07||Avg. volume||82,462,859|
|50-day MA||$273.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$295.77||Market Cap||893.70B|
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Company Bio
Tesla Inc is a vertically integrated sustainable energy company and was founded in 2003. It designs, develops, manufactures, and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles and electric vehicle powertrain components. Tesla’s vehicle line up includes the Roadster, the Model S, the Model X, the Model 3, and the Tesla Semi, In 2019, Tesla introduced the Model Y, a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and Cybertruck. Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack, and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. The company has manufacturing facilities in Fremont, California and Gigafactory Shanghai. Elon Musk is the Chief Executive Officer, and the company has over 70,000 employees as of December, 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
TSLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TSLA Latest Social Stream
View Full TSLA Social Stream
Latest TSLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TESLA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TSLA as an investment opportunity.
Most Active Equity Options For Midday - Tuesday, Sept. 6
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
Gerber Tweets about Tesla’s August Deliveries in China
Ross Gerber, an investment advisor and CEO of GK ETF, shared the numbers about Tesla (TSLA) deliveries in China in August. As per the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA), Tesla is said to have delivered about 77,000 EVs last month. The figure includes both exported and domestic vehicle deliveries from its Shanghai Gigafactory. The August deliveries represent a massive 173% increase over July, when Tesla produced only 28,000 vehicles and a 74% increase over August 2021. Moreover, the numbers indicate a return to Tesla’s pre-shutdown manufacturing levels. In June 2022, Tesla registered the highest monthly production of 78,906 autos.
Tesla Has a Feature That Benefits Dogs and Campers
A convenient high tech feature might be game changer for Tesla electric vehicle owners. When traveling with their pets in tow, there is a chance a Tesla driver may need to stop for a snack break or step out the car to take care of some activity. Worrying about their dog sitting the car while it is hot out is a worry that Tesla owners can put in the back of their minds.
Watch Out Tesla, Consumers Want an Apple Car
It's the final that car and tech fans crave: Tesla vs. Apple ; Elon Musk versus Tim Cook. How do you bet against Musk, who has completely turned the entire automotive sector upside down? Since Tesla, all car manufacturers only see themselves as tech groups.
Elon Musk’s Lawyers to Make Case for Whistleblower Complaint to Be Added to Lawsuit
Elon Musk's lawyers will go before a judge Tuesday seeking to amend the billionaire's countersuit vs. Twitter.
TSLA Price Returns
Continue Researching TSLAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Tesla Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...