Precipio, Inc. (PRPO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PRPO Stock Summary
- PRPO has a higher market value than just 6.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,418,589.
- Of note is the ratio of PRECIPIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PRECIPIO INC is higher than it is for about just 14.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRECIPIO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OPRX, LEV, ASLE, XOMA, and WNS.
- PRPO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRECIPIO INC's official web site, go to www.precipiodx.com.
PRPO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PRPO's price/sales ratio is 22.73% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- PRPO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PRPO.
PRPO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.89%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -84.9%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 50.97%.
The table below shows PRPO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PRPO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PRPO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.61% of graded US stocks.
- PRPO's asset turnover comes in at 0.324 -- ranking 58th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- ROP, AXDX, and TMO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PRPO.
The table below shows PRPO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PRPO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PRPO, see our PRPO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PRPO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PRPO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$3.29|
|Prev. close||$1.02||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||194,096|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.34||Market Cap||23.42M|
Precipio, Inc. (PRPO) Company Bio
Precipio, Inc. operates as a biotechnology company. The Company offers medicines for oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. Precipio also provides specialized clinical and research services to biopharmaceutical companies developing targeted therapies. Precipio serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PRPO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PRPO Latest Social Stream
View Full PRPO Social Stream
Latest PRPO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECIPIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PRPO as an investment opportunity.
Sharon Robins Joins Precipio’s Products Division as Senior Director of Laboratory & Hospital Sales
Precipio continues to build strong team in anticipation of substantial growth in the next 12 monthsNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), welcomes Sharon Robins as the Company’s Senior Director of Laboratory & Hospital Sales for the Product’s Division. As the Company launches HemeScreen with ThermoFisher and its 200+ member sales force, and with the goal of Thermo meeting its first-year target of $10M in revenues (a
Precipio (PRPO) Gets a Buy from Maxim Group
E ratio of -2.82.
Precipio Launches New 1-Step Technology for all HemeScreen Assays
New technology enables same day test results by eliminating extra confirmation stepNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), announces the launch of its second generation of HemeScreen panels. Precipio’s customers using HemeScreen in their laboratory will have the option of upgrading to the 1-step assay, or remaining with the current assay. While the first generation of panels required a 2-step process that included a
Toni-Ann Mills Joins Precipio’s Products Division to Lead Channel Partner Training, Learning & Development
Precipio prepares to launch a nationwide HemeScreen sales effort of 250+ sales reps from AmerisourceBergen, ThermoFisher, and other distributorsNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), welcomes Toni-Ann Mills as the Company’s Senior Director for Learning & Development. With a ~$0.5B market potential for HemeScreen, Precipio is preparing to mobilize all resources towards capturing significant market share. As Precipio
Precipio Announces Second Quarter Shareholder Update Call
Conference Call to be held on Monday, August 15th, 2022 at 5:00 PM ESTNEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty cancer diagnostics company Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO), will be hosting its Q2-2022 shareholder update call on Monday, August 15th at 5:00 PM ET. The call will include updates on the Company’s current core businesses. The conference call may be accessed by calling 844-695-5519 (international callers dial 1-412-902-6760). All callers should ask for the Precipio Inc
PRPO Price Returns
Continue Researching PRPOWant to see what other sources are saying about Precipio Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Precipio Inc (PRPO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Precipio Inc (PRPO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Precipio Inc (PRPO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...