First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCNCA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FCNCA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCNCA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FCNCA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FCNCA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.86 for FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC; that's greater than it is for 92.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 188.41%, FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.7% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FCNCA comes in at 15.86% -- higher than that of 88.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCNCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGA, RF, SYBT, FIBK, and BSRR.
- Visit FCNCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcitizens.com.
FCNCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCNCA's price/earnings ratio is 62.44% higher, now standing at 17.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FCNCA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCNCA.
FCNCA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.03%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.06%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 61.59%.
The table below shows FCNCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCNCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCNCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.44% of graded US stocks.
- FCNCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 431 Banking stocks.
- OCN, BCOR, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCNCA.
The table below shows FCNCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCNCA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FCNCA, see our FCNCA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1,031.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
FCNCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCNCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$830.78||52-week high||$947.71|
|Prev. close||$816.87||52-week low||$598.01|
|Day high||$831.00||Avg. volume||125,704|
|50-day MA||$761.14||Dividend yield||0.23%|
|200-day MA||$742.17||Market Cap||13.29B|
First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Company Bio
First Citizens Bancshares is the financial holding company for First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank provides a broad range of financial services to individuals, businesses, professionals and the medical community through branch offices in 18 states and the District of Columbia, online banking, mobile banking, ATMs and telephone banking. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCNCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCNCA Latest Social Stream
View Full FCNCA Social Stream
Latest FCNCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCNCA as an investment opportunity.
Online Leader CIT Bank Recognized for Delivering Best 'Humanized' Customer Experience
CIT Bank, the national online bank, today announced that it has been ranked as No. 1 in the nation for humanizing the customer experience in an independent survey conducted by American Banker in partnership with Monigle, a brand experience agency.
First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) Just Flashed Golden Cross Signal: Do You Buy?
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock's 50 -day simple moving average crosses above the 200-day simple moving average?
CIT Increases Financing for FOX Rehabilitation by $50 Million
CIT, a division of First Citizens Bank, today announced that its Healthcare Finance business increased its existing credit facilities for FOX Rehabilitation by $50 million for a total financing of $172.3 million.
CIT Increases Financing to Globus Maritime Limited by $18 Million
CIT, a division of First Citizens Bank, today announced that its Maritime Finance business has increased its financing for Globus Maritime Limited by $18 million.
CIT Arranges $67.5 Million Financing for Acquisition and Expansion of Surgical Hospital and Adjacent Medical Office
CIT, a division of First Citizens Bank, today announced that its Healthcare Finance business served as lead arranger for $67.5 million in financing for the acquisition and future expansion of the Northwest Specialty Hospital in the Greater Spokane market region.
FCNCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCNCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Citizens Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...