Ingles Markets Inc. Cl A (IMKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IMKTA POWR Grades
- IMKTA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IMKTA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IMKTA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.16% of US stocks).
IMKTA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of INGLES MARKETS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, INGLES MARKETS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 8.33% of stocks in our set.
- INGLES MARKETS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IMKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHPI, BSET, ETD, BDL, and KELYA.
- IMKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INGLES MARKETS INC's official web site, go to www.ingles-markets.com.
IMKTA Valuation Summary
- IMKTA's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- IMKTA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IMKTA.
IMKTA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.02%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.42%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 88.98%.
The table below shows IMKTA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IMKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IMKTA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.93% of graded US stocks.
- IMKTA's asset turnover comes in at 2.422 -- ranking 27th of 165 Retail stocks.
- APRN, LITB, and TGT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IMKTA.
The table below shows IMKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IMKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IMKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.51||52-week high||$102.88|
|Prev. close||$91.17||52-week low||$63.21|
|Day high||$90.78||Avg. volume||110,634|
|50-day MA||$93.03||Dividend yield||0.72%|
|200-day MA||$88.59||Market Cap||1.70B|
Ingles Markets Inc. Cl A (IMKTA) Company Bio
Ingles Markets operates various supermarkets in the southeast United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Black Mountain, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
IMKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IMKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full IMKTA Social Stream
Latest IMKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INGLES MARKETS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IMKTA as an investment opportunity.
Could The Market Be Wrong About Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ:IMKT.A) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Ingles Markets (NASDAQ:IMKT.A) has had a rough week with its share price down 7.4%. But if you pay close attention, you...
Ingles Markets, Incorporated Reports Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of Fiscal 2022
ASHEVILLE, N.C., August 04, 2022--Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today reported increased sales for the three and nine months ended June 25, 2022.
Dave & Busters Entertainment and USA Truck Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Hill Path Capital disclosed a large stake in dining-and-entertainment firm Dave & Buster’s, and Magnetar Capital reported a 6% stake in logistics firm USA Truck.
Those who invested in Ingles Markets (NASDAQ:IMKT.A) five years ago are up 223%
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on the bright side, you can make far...
Ingles Markets, Incorporated Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
ASHEVILLE, N.C., June 27, 2022--Ingles Markets, Incorporated (NASDAQ: IMKTA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.165 (sixteen and one-half cents) per share on all its Class A Common Stock and $0.15 (fifteen cents) per share on all its Class B Common Stock. This is an annual rate of $0.66 and $0.60 per share, respectively. Dividends on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock are payable July 14, 2022, to all shareholders of record on July 7, 2022.
IMKTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IMKTAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ingles Markets Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...